Energy Management for the Modern World
ETS-Lindgren is recognized by clients the world over as the leading supplier of energy management solutions for the industrial and commercial markets. Our team of 750 professionals design and manufacture the electromagnetic and acoustic energy components and systems that make many aspects of modern life possible.
For 75 years, ETS-Lindgren has cut across industries and market sectors to create a track record of success through such innovations as:
- Systems that control unintended electromagnetic energy emissions.
- Tools that analyze and measure the performance of wireless devices before they go to market.
- Microwave chambers used to test military aircraft before they are put into operation.
- Facilities that enable physicians to obtain MRI images and perform surgery in the same room.
- Safety monitoring solutions for utility workers who are exposed to electromagnetic fields when they climb telecom and broadcast towers.
Since 1993, ETS-Lindgren has been part of the ESCO Technologies’ (NYSE ESE) portfolio. This worldwide partnership ensures ETS-Lindgren has robust financial backing and resources to invest in operational efficiencies, as well as long-term industry research and development.