Mini Screening Booths
- Ships Pre-assembled
- Pre-wired Jack Panel
- Acoustic Floor with Two Locking and Two Non-locking Casters
- Switch-Activated LED Illumination System
- Acoustically Engineered Ventilation
- SoundSecure Patient Viewing Window
- SoundSecure Acoustic Door
- Carpeting with Cove Base Trim
- Folding Shelf
- 366 cm (12') Grounded Power Cord
“Mini” Screening Booths provide a self-contained environment for hearing conservation programs. These screening booths are shipped pre-assembled with floor-mounted casters for mobility. The space efficient design fits through most office doors.
For consistent testing environments, Models RE-125 and RE-126 are produced using 5 cm (2”) thick panels. For testing environments with inconsistent ambient conditions, the RE-130 provides a higher degree of noise reduction with 8 cm (3”) thick panels.