Probes & Monitors /
HI-6153 Electric Field Probe
- Laser Powered for Unlimited Test Time
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz - 40 GHz
- Dynamic Range: 2.0 - 800 V/m (single range)
- Provides Individual and Summed Axis Values
- A2LA Accredited Calibration Report
- Suitable for MIL Standard Specs:
-- MIL-STD 461F Radiated Susceptibility (RS)
- Suitable for Automotive Specs:
-- SAE J1113/27
- Suitable for Commercial Specs: EN/IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated Immunities
Fiber optic signal and power lines link the Model HI-6153 probe to either the model HI-6100 Field Monitor, or as a direct connect to a PC with the HI-6113 Laser Data Interface and ProbeView Laser Software.
The HI-6100 provides manual functions and programmed control via IEEE-488 and RS-232 Serial Data Interfaces. Readings from up to four probes can be displayed simultaneously.
The HI-6113 Laser Data Interface provides the laser power and communications for the HI-6153 Electric Field Probe. A USB connection to the PC allows for quick and easy data collection, using ProbeView Laser software.