Probes & Monitors /
HI-6105 Electric Field Probe
- Laser Powered - permits extended testing
- Frequency Response: 100 kHz - 6 GHz
- Dynamic Range 0.5 to 800 V/m (Single Range)
- Provides Individual and Summed Axis Values
- A2LA Accredited Calibration Report
- Suitable for MIL Standard Specs:
-- MIL-STD 461F Radiated Susceptibility (RS)
- Suitable for Automotive Specs:
-- SAE J1113/27
- Suitable for Commercial Specs: EN/IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated Immunities
- Operates with most 3rd Party Immunity software
Fiber optic signal and power lines link the Model HI-6105 probe to either the model HI-6100 Field Monitor, or as a direct connect to a PC with the HI-6113 Laser Data Interface and ProbeView Laser Software.
The HI-6100 Field Monitor provides manual functions and programmed control via IEEE-488 and RS-232 Serial Data Interfaces. Readings from up to four probes can be displayed simultaneously.
The HI-6113 Laser Data Interface provides the laser power and communications for the HI-6105 Electric Field Probe. A USB connection to the PC allows for quick and easy data collection, using ProbeView Laser software.