Probes & Monitors /
HI-6022 Electric Field Probe
- A2LA Accredited Calibration Report
- Suitable for Commercial Specs:
-- EN/IEC61000-4-3 Radiated Immunity
- Provides Individual and Summed Axis Values
- Operates with most 3rd Party Immunity software
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 1 GHz
- Dynamic Range 2.0 to 800 V/m (Single Range)
- Suitable for MIL Standard Specs:
-- MIL-STD 461E Radiated Susceptibility (RS)
- Suitable for Automotive Specs:
-- SAE J1113/27
The HI-6022 Electric Field Probe is a fully intelligent sensor enabling fast and accurate EMF measurements with industry-leading performance specifications. Optical coupling to a variety of readout options makes this probe ideally suited for a wide range of field monitoring applications.
The HI-6100 Field Monitor provides manual functions and programmed control via IEEE-488 and RS-232 Serial Data Interfaces. Readings from up to four probes can be displayed simultaneously.
For direct connection to a PC either the HI-4413P Serial or the HI-4413USB interfaces are available.